Friday, December 29, 2006

The State of the DAC Union -

So, I have been kind of out of it. But, I promise to be back with a vengeance discussing DACs, CD Players, preamps and amps. But first back to the DACs.

So much has happened since we started the foray into the upsampling comparison. I have had to stop and re-think my ranking. So far, this is what I have. (and by the way, after much berating, I am switching my ranking. #1 being the best and #X being, well, the most challenging to listen to.)

  1. DAC 62
  2. Modified DAC 60
  3. DAC 68
  4. DAC 38
  5. DAC AM Modified
  6. Great March Madness!
  7. DAC AM
  8. Great March Modified
  9. Great March
  10. DAC AH Modified
  11. DAC AH
If its not on the list - I have not heard it. More DACs we will be getting in: Musiland MD 10, Great March II and DIYEDEN DAC 05.

No comments: